Flamingo Estate's award-winning Body Wash is made with only Oils, like Olive and Babassu, and thickened with natural Sea Salt, which gives it a honey-like texture and a remarkable smell. They harvest the purest Rosemary, Sage, Lavender, and Eucalyptus, giving this Body Wash six times the amount of Essential Oils compared to most brands — packed with ingredients that were handpicked and hand-harvested. Unlike other brands there’s nothing synthetic or artificial.
Everything is grown in a garden, not a laboratory. The result is an all-natural, palm-free, velvety smooth, wildly intoxicating shower ritual that’s only possible through fresh-harvested ingredients.
Ingredients harvested by hand, by people we trust:
- 16.9 Fl Oz
- Eucalyptus Oil harvested in Australia
- Rosemary Oil harvested in Italy
- Lavender and Olive Oil harvested in California
- Babassu Seed Oil harvested in Brazil
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil harvested in Oregon